Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fox needs friends too ya know

In class we read the book Fox, at the end of the story I relized that Fox's manipulative behavior is selfish, but I think its ohkay for him to be selfish because he is lonely and he has no one else, therefore feels like he has to make others feel how he feels.

Fox was selfish becuase he saw that Magpie and Dog were best friends and they needed eachtother, but Fox didn't care he broke them apart. Magpie didn't have wings anymore, and Dog didnt have and eye anymore.): Fox was jealous of what they had because he doesnt!

In the line " She can not tell if it is a scream of triumph or dispair," I think it was dispair and triumph.
I think it was dispair because, even though he has torn a pair apart he is still alone and he doesnt have a reationship like Magpie and Dog.
I also think it was triumph because, the Fox is happy that now Dog and Magpie are both alone. And Fox feels happy because he might not feel "alone" because he knows that there are other people alone too.

 I hope in Magpie and Dog do become friends again because they need eachother! and true friendship never dies! I also hope Fox finds a friend so he doesnt have to feel alone anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that is true..I didn't think about it but now that I read your blog it is true Fox needs a friend too and the reason why he wanted Magpie and Dog to stay away from each other is because he wanted them to feel what he felt. Also i agree with you that its both triumph and despair. good blog post :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that dog and Magpie become friends as well, I loved the ending in your blog post, and you also included a theme in the end as well! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete